Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy First Bday Lilly

One year ago today Lillian Elizabeth Helsel was born! I could never have foreseen all the joy, laughs, and growing pains from this past year. Forgive me for being slightly sentimental, but this is a BIG DEAL! I have survived and really, thrived in this past year of motherhood. I remember being so scared to be responsible for two precious individuals. Now, I cannot picture my life without all the craziness!

About Lilly - 1 year old
1. She. is. SASSY!
2. Weight: 17 lbs 4 oz this puts her at 40th percentile
3.She LOVES hot dogs. She can eat a whole one!
4. She blows kisses and has a very regal wave
5. She thinks the potty is a toy (yikes)
6. She has 4 teeth and uses them to eat almost any regular food
7. Favorite game is Peek-a-Boo
8. Has a special pink blanket that is required for sleeping
9. Her and I are BFFs. Even Daddy will not due if I am around
10. Can say the words: Sock, Cup, Dada, Mumu(mom), and Whoa!

 

0 Comments: