Tuesday, December 18, 2012

All Aboard! The Polar Express

We (I mean Me, Charlie, and Lilly) have been watching A LOT of The Polar Express Movie featuring Tom Hanks. Charlie is completely enthralled with the entire concept. Trains, Santa, Music, Hot Cocoa...what isn't to like? Nana and Papa Helsel were very generous this year and invited all of us to take a ride on the real life Polar Express which conveniently departs from Williams, Az! Wonderful!
 
I cannot express what the trip meant to me. I cried a handful of times just because of the overflowing of joy as I watched our kids board and partake in all things Polar Express. Charlie's face was glued to the frosty window most of the trip to the North Pole and back. The staff served us hot cocoa, cookies, and a healthy dose of Christmas carols! My goodness, it was a trip to remember. See you again next year Polar Express! I will bring my Kleenex :)
 
About to board the Polar Express
Who's excited???
 
Hot Cocoa for Lilly!
 
Cookies
 
Lilly loves the Polar Express!
 

1 Comment:

Becky and Cameron Wyatt said...

this is a 10 on the cuteness o meter!