Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Big Brother in the Morning
Lillian Elizabeth Helsel will be born in morning! Our C-section is scheduled for 7:30am. That means today is my last day as a parent of just one. So, Charlie and I made a day of it. We met up with friends at the local Aquaplex (9 months pregnant in a swimsuit! Yikes) Then went to McDonalds for lunch, and had TCBY yogurt for dessert. Tonight Daddy and I are toasting to this next chapter in our life with a fancy, just the two if us dinner. We are calling it our last supper. :)
Lily, I cannot wait to meet you. I am selfishly wanting you to look like me. Mommy is ready to count your fingers and toes, and see your Daddy hold you in a pink blanket. You are also getting the worlds greatest big brother. He is funny, smart, and super cute. He cannot wait to take you to the aquaplex!
Posted by The Helsel Family at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
FRIGGIN ADORABLE post!
Post a Comment