Charlie has started to really get around the house in his walker. He is constantly under (or rolling over) our feet. He has become quite a little man all of a sudden. All the little things we have been teaching him are starting to click, and he is really trying to communicate more. My favorite is the constant OOOOoooooOOOO that I hear as he goes from room to room and finds each ceiling fan. He points and Ooooo's at them until I turn them on. He also knows were his nose is, says Mama/Dada, and signs "More" when he wants more toys or food. Luckily for you...I got all on it on ONE video.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
Way cool. He is really haulin' in that walker. He won't need that much longer.
And he's sooooo smart! He even knows where his nose it located before you even ask him. I know: mental telepathy.
Captured a whole lot of tricks in 47 seconds .. good job!!
Post a Comment